·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
pm sent

·
Registered
281 Posts
How many more sets left? Will you be restocking these items or is it now or never?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I have actually sold them all a week or two ago but rotora is located about 30mins from me so I can get more anytime.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi

how much for a set of 4 slotted/drilled rotors only for my 2002 TL?

btw i am in canada

thank you

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
D011AR said:
Do u have pads for Brembo GT kit? I can't find a place to buy one...and how much are those?

yes i can get them. PM sent

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
check out my post in the preferred vendor section if your interested in rotora rotors

·
Registered
326 Posts
I need the rotors only. Do we really break with the back anyways?? How much for front, how much for four. Help me out. Thanks bro.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
picabu said:
can I get EBC green pads instead?

sorry, i get all my pads and rotors thru rotora and they only sell axxis pads with their rotors. i can sell you just the rotors if you wish.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
yeah i can get any parts, just pm me the make and model of ur car and what brand springs you are interested in.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yo wasup bro....Lemme get the F/R Rotora Rotors for a 2000 Tl...i dont need da brake pads..i herd they dust like crzy...so im coo with that..but yea give me a price for all 4 rotors with shipping to SF Bay Area, 94587.. Thanks

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
pm sent

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.