Acura World banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys, i have 5 sets of Rotora slotted rotors and Axxis Ultimates Pads for the front and rear that i am going to be offering at a special price. Here are the "rules" of this mini group buy:

-this deal is only for the 2nd Gen TL (and type s) and the 2nd Gen CL (and type s)

- in order to get the special price you must buy front and rear rotors and pads

-paypal or money orders will be accepted

-rotors and pads are shipped out on a first come first serve basis

I normally offer this set for $445 shipped which is already a pretty great price, for this mini group buy i will be offering the set for 430 shipped.

My paypal address is [email protected], PM me for the mailing address.

If payment is received by Noon PST the order will ship out that same day.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh and there is no deadline on the GB, when the 5 sets are gone then its over unless i get another 5 people that want them, then i can do the GB pricing again.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump still have a few left

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
as im sure you are aware not everyone sells products for the exact same price. check in my previous post what I normally sell them for, so this new price is a discount from what I sell them for. if you want to get them from performancecenter then by all means do so.

·
haf
10,591 Posts
yes, everyone is entitled to by from where they want. what you won't find "displayed" is the level of customer satifaction our members have received from insight motorsports. hey, click the thread in his signature for testimonials! if you're getting it for the same price as another place with but with excellent service included in that price, the choice should be obvious :)

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I need to come up with a quick-money-rich scheme.

I want these sooooo bad, but I have no money to spend on the car right now. I hope you will have a set left when I am ready to buy. The stock system is decent, but due to my driving habits, I would definitely need the upgrade. :eek:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i can always get more;)

·
103 Posts
Do you have any of these sets left? I need a new set of rotors and pads. I was looking at some Brembo Blanks and Axxis Ultimates. How do the Rotora slotted rotors compare to the Brembo Banks? If you have any left plese let me know as i would be very interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes i do have one set left but i am currently on a cruise in europe and wont be back until august 9th. if you can wait until then i can ship them asap when i get back.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey everyone, i just picked up another 6 sets of the rotora slotted rotors and axxis ultimates pads for all 4 corners. pricing is the same as above. pm me if you want a set.

and again the special price is only for the front and back combined.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bump still have some sets left

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah ill take some today and post them up

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
here are some pix

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.