Acura World banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
That is all.....
5,936 Posts
Noboy knows if the type R will actually be released or not. I say they will, because we won't get the civic type R. If the civic type R is released it will cut into sales of the rsx-s. The Rsx type R will be tops and won't cut into any other sales of honda. I say about Late 03 or early 04. Supposed to have the same 2.0L i-vtec with 227hp. And is claimed by Honda to be the fastest fwd car.

http://www.vtec.net/news/ Go here hopefully you can find more about....

·
Transform and roll out
5,506 Posts
evolaerok said:
Better in terms of what? I haven't gotten a ticket so that's good... I just miss clutch...:(
fixed up Teg's are a dime-a-dozen...seeing a fixed up TL is a lot rarer. Sure there are tons of us, but we're still a minority in both the entire pop'n of TL owners and in the import scene.

·
Registered
663 Posts
fahoumh said:
fixed up Teg's are a dime-a-dozen...seeing a fixed up TL is a lot rarer. Sure there are tons of us, but we're still a minority in both the entire pop'n of TL owners and in the import scene.
Very true, you shouldn't under estimate the power of a teg.

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
fahoumh said:
Uh-HEM!!!:sqnteek: :sqnteek: :sqnteek:

·
Transform and roll out
5,506 Posts
JLmax said:
Uh-HEM!!!:sqnteek: :sqnteek: :sqnteek:
Don't get me wrong..! I love tegs as long as they're not totally "riced" out with the gigantic wing, distasteful paint job, the tons of stickers they put on themselves despite not having any corporate sponsorship, etc.... Believe it or not, I actually asked my parents for an Integra, but my dad insisted on the TL.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.