Acura World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Moderator?
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dropped by Weir Canyon Acura today to see if they had any 6 speeds. He said they had them, but they yanked them back. Won't be back till Tuesday, officially on sale Thursday. Anyway, they showed me some of the new wheels that they had chromed. Not bad. I think the chromed versions looked better than the 01 chromes I've seen. I'd like to see them on the car. He said no one has been really sure what demand to expect on the 6 speed so most dealers only ordered 1 or 2. (They had to place their 1st order 2 months ago.) They ordered 5 and two are already pre-sold.

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
mdaniel said:
I dropped by Weir Canyon Acura today to see if they had any 6 speeds. He said they had them, but they yanked them back. Won't be back till Tuesday, officially on sale Thursday. Anyway, they showed me some of the new wheels that they had chromed. Not bad. I think the chromed versions looked better than the 01 chromes I've seen. I'd like to see them on the car. He said no one has been really sure what demand to expect on the 6 speed so most dealers only ordered 1 or 2. (They had to place their 1st order 2 months ago.) They ordered 5 and two are already pre-sold.
I think it all depends on the region and the market. I doubt you will see many 6spds wanted to be bought out here. IT seems the market for this car are 40+ who want to feel sporty and comfy. I bet places like NY, South Florida and California where younger people drive more of these you will see the demand increase.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Are the '03 wheels as easily damaged as the '01's?

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts