Acura World banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the races tonight and there was a 98' M3 w/ turbo. He had lots of gauges on the dash too. He said he can run LOW 12's!! This is one of the sweetest cars I have ever seen at the races. He also had 19's or 20's on it.
just wanted to share my experience with you guys:p

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Is it a white M3? I remember the one they test on SCC magazine, it's a white M3 running a turbo set-up...

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
4thGSi said:
Is it a white M3? I remember the one they test on SCC magazine, it's a white M3 running a turbo set-up...
no it was a silver one. I remember him saying he had 80K worth of mods done to his car:eek:

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
badazzTL said:

no it was a silver one. I remember him saying he had 80K worth of mods done to his car:eek:
:bs:

He just BS'd you on that one. 80k was probably the worth of his car AFTER all the work. But 80k worth of mods? Come on now. That car BETTER run 9s w/ 80k worth of mods.

·
Jack This
2,318 Posts
I would agree :bs: . 80k in MODS alone would mean a lot of titanium. Adam's A&L NSX has $250k worth of titanium parts as a pro import drag car. He's running 7s @ 175mph. 80k in mods on an M3 better be running low 9s.

80k in total value I could see. including labor. hehe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.