Acura World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was thinking, "That's a hot looking car!".

I did notice one bad thing about it that I absolutely hated more and more as I looked at it behind me. It had Buick type side view mirrors! Anyone else not like this?

If they got rid of those mirrors, this car would look 100% great!

·
Registered
195 Posts
YES!!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah Outlook I loved my 94 Legend cpe as well!!! Very dope car just there wasn't to many MODS avail. and I drove that thing to hell and back (MEXICO, and got jacked there and it just wasn't the same) but here's a pic. anyway!!! The car is stock here just B4 I traded it in :bigcry: But the cleanest 1 of all is the 95 WHITE CPE LS 6spd, - a big fuckin' WOW for that car - !!!! I almost traded in mine for that one but they wanted me to bend over for it :boink: The only other COUPE that has the rear windows roll down is a MB CL500 that was the tightest feature of all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
It says it's to big? how in the world do I resize again????
anyway you can look in my sig at PICS.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Re: YES!!!!!!!!!

B FOR 3 said:
Hell yeah Outlook I loved my 94 Legend cpe as well!!! ...The only other COUPE that has the rear windows roll down is a MB CL500 that was the tightest feature of all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Didn't the coupe have a feature that, when u closed the door, and it remained ajar, the door would automatically be 'sucked in' and closed properly? Now thats a feature u don't hear about!! :D

·
Registered
195 Posts
Yeah forgot about that one :boink: everyone used to slam my door and I'd say what the fuck :eminem:, check this out, It closes itself!!! And they said WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!:pimpgrin: YES THAT CAR WAS WHEY AHEAD OF IT"S TIME That's because it was all built in JAPAN!!! If I had the $$$ I would love to get that 95 WHITE LS 6SPD and throw 19" on it and then have fun with that engine!!!! That whole car was ROCK SOLID like a MB :misslefir

1 - 8 of 8 Posts