Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well kids, the saga is over. car is pretty much back to stock.. and the buyer of the car is picking it up tommorrow. Good news that its someone from the forums, so i know it will be well taken car of. Or else im going to ohio and having him shot. :D

:bigcry:

Attachments

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
:( :( :(

your TL sucks now :( :( :(

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Crazy_Jizzal said:
well kids, the saga is over. car is pretty much back to stock.. and the buyer of the car is picking it up tommorrow. Good news that its someone from the forums, so i know it will be well taken car of. Or else im going to ohio and having him shot. :D

:bigcry:
does he know that you regularly sprayed NOS, torque revved it on a regular basis, and cut holes in the exhaust pipes? :bigok:

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
ewww...... jesal, your car is soooo ugly :D:D:D how can you drive it for 2 months!!!!! hehee, j/k, all for good, you picking up your new car soon?

yeah it's good to know it will still be someone from the forum so it wil lbe well taken care of.

btw, you really have to put on so much tire dressing do you ;)

·
Pimpin Aint Easy
872 Posts
nice house :bigok:

·
Registered
737 Posts
damn, that used to be one clean ass car...oh well, you got another one coming soon...at least that thing is raw from the factory:eek:...Shyne:king:

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Crazy_Jizzal said:
yea the A4 was a joke... ;)

So the car is gone and the buyer drove 7 hours back home to ohio.. :eek:

I cant wait for him to write a review. :boink:
Hey Jesal,

Who is he??? :dunno:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.