Acura World banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A company named area 51 makes an SC for the CL from what i understand. I've been trying to find info, i ran into a fixed up type S at the street races last weekend and he was saying that they make one.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Area 51? They work out of Irvine I think....or somewhere really close to there. We had a CL/TL after-meet with the IS300.net guys over there....a lot of crazy cars. Wouldn't be too shocked if they did have an SC out, or at least one being developed.

·
Registered
14,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Iridium130 said:
Area 51? They work out of Irvine I think....or somewhere really close to there. We had a CL/TL after-meet with the IS300.net guys over there....a lot of crazy cars. Wouldn't be too shocked if they did have an SC out, or at least one being developed.

yep those are the guys

·
Registered
182 Posts
Iridium130 said:
It's like on the outskirts of Irvine... they have an insane IS300 there that hangs with the new M3's that they were boosting.... and everyone there seems real cool, they were nice and willing to talk unlike most import shops...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.