Acura World banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Acura TL diecast model

Okay, i know i probably shouldn't post other sites, however i'm taking my chance on this...

http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=148152

Someone on Acurazine, has found a dealer in China, that creates 1/18 diecast models of the Acura TL (3rd gen) and the Acura RL (2nd gen), however he needs 25 of each colour. If you're interested check it out. I saw the pictures of both, (both from ebay links, and he'll be posting more), it's deffinetly something new!

*NOTE* this will also be on the RL forum, since he's selling the RL as well.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
90 dollars to send to US, at your door
98 dollars to Canada at your door.

This is because

50 for the model
13 to ship it to US from China
8 for the guys troubles/service
5 dollars to ship it to whoever in the US (+ an additional eight to send it to Canada).

On Ebay it goes for roughly 150 US or so...so it's much better.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just bought the black TL off ebay. It cost me a $130 with shipping from China to NJ. I can't believe I just spent that much money on a model car, but I have been searching for that car for 2 years now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone know where I could find a scale model of an '04 - '07 TL? I've looked all over, but I can't find one anywhere. I'm looking for either plastic, die-cast or 1/10 R/C body.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Great. Thanks!

Thanks Brown Chaos! I too have been looking for these forever! That's a little bit more than I wanted to pay, but I'll probably get one anyway. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts