Acura World banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently purchased a 2017 RDX with Tech package. I noticed at night, my upper screen is very bright and is distracting. My wife's 2015 TLX automatically dims at night and I can't figure out how to do that for the RDX. Our settings are the same I believe but I might be missing something. I'm assuming this is a feature on my vehicle, right? If so, can someone help me figure this out?

Thanks.:laugh2:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Happen to me almost drove 30mi home on the 4th. The screens were so brite we were looking for some thing to cover them. Turned out that i had turned the light switch all the way to OFF and was driving with the day time running lights only!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I recently purchased a 2017 RDX with Tech package. I noticed at night, my upper screen is very bright and is distracting. My wife's 2015 TLX automatically dims at night and I can't figure out how to do that for the RDX. Our settings are the same I believe but I might be missing something. I'm assuming this is a feature on my vehicle, right? If so, can someone help me figure this out?

Thanks.:laugh2:
I have the same RDX as you and there is a setting in the navi that will give you a nite vision type screen. It's a dark background and much different than the daytime screen. It's in the settings section. It should automatically dim when the lights go on.

Maybe this will help...http://m.acura.com/pdf/owners/2018/RDX/2018_RDX_Navigation.pdf

Check out the SETTINGS button:
At the bottom of the second page in the link above, last picture, look at the button:
"Change upper screen brightness. Use the interface dial to make adjustments"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.