Acura World banner

Seattle meet pics

3K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  69tl 
#1 ·
Wished more people couldo showed up, but o well it was still fun.

See less See more
#7 ·
Looks like fun guys, now if only some SSM TLs showed up. :mhihi:

more pix, more pix

#19 ·
I was looking forward to show up for the meets but I had to wait till 2pm to pick up my car from the body shop and by the time i got up to tacoma i got stuck in traffic so by the time i got up to seattle it was around 6pm..hella piss:mad:, yea let's have another meet before the west coast meet.

#20 ·
69tl said:
I was looking forward to show up for the meets but I had to wait till 2pm to pick up my car from the body shop and by the time i got up to tacoma i got stuck in traffic so by the time i got up to seattle it was around 6pm..hella piss:mad:, yea let's have another meet before the west coast meet.
Sorry you couldn't make it. How is your car looking? Did you get the kit on, too? We'll have to try and get a Portland meet together.

#21 ·
no kit yet, took 2 weeks off work due to the injury, so the $ that i reserve for the kit has been used and now i gotta wait for the insurance to pay for my time off.:mad: :mad:
and yea let get one more meet before the westcoast one.
so seattle and portland TLer, LETS DO IT !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.