Acura World banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
magic number ==> 69
318 Posts
can we have the meets on sunday or saterday around 5 or something because the body shop just call me today and told me I won't be able to pick up my car untill noon or 2pm on saterday...:mad: :mad: if you guy can't change than i guess i will not be able to make it since i'm going to pick up my car @ 2 and the meet is going to start with @ and it is over 2 and half hours drive....i'm really piss at this moment:mad: :mad:

·
Registered
16,140 Posts
It was cool seeing everyone at the meet today. Not much of a turnout, because some people punked out, but that's ok. Those guys will just have to make it to the Southern Oregon meet.
Pics to come later.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
SimTypeS said:
It was cool seeing everyone at the meet today. Not much of a turnout, because some people punked out, but that's ok. Those guys will just have to make it to the Southern Oregon meet.
Pics to come later.
whats the link for the so. oregon link? I might be going

·
Registered
14,949 Posts
Looks sweet ya’ll!!! Wish I coulda’ been there. :cry:

I hope to hook up in S. Oregon. Phil….you made up your mind yet?! I think Hatt is going to go and I’m working the lady for a couple days. :bigok:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.