Acura World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before anyone asks, I'm selling due to insurance. After my MKIV accident last year, my insurance company first raised my insurance a little bit about the time I bought the NSX, making me think that would be the only raise, and then recently nearly doubled it. With an expensive recording project going on, it just doesn't make sense for me to keep it.

73,000 miles
Purchased for $34,000 in August, 2001
Bone stock
Theft recovery
Accident-free

I've pampered the car since it was bought (weekend car, never raced, garaged).

The car has a rebuilt title. A salvage title will be harder to insurance and finance, and you will not get the full value of the car if you need to claim insurance on a wreck. However, with a rebuilt title, insurance/financing is the same as with a clean title.

I have the bill of sale stating that the rebuilt title was not given due to accident damage, but rather was the only label they could use as a result of the theft recovery.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
When you sy you haven't raced, do you mean you haven't been to the track? raced on the streets?

Why would you have an NSX and not race people?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SidVicious said:
When you sy you haven't raced, do you mean you haven't been to the track? raced on the streets?

Why would you have an NSX and not race people?
Didn't race at all. The reason I haven't is 1. the only people that have tried to race me are lame Civics, 2. I almost killed myself in my Supra so I'm extra careful and 3. I just haven't had that much time with the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts