Acura World banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got into a pretty bad accident a little while ago, my rear bumper is gone, my front chasis is slightly pushed in, there's no frame damage.

What's wrong is that radiator is busted and front chasis is shifted a bit, the car drove 35 min away from the accident fine but hasn't been driven since. My transmission may have a problem but I'm not talking about that now. The engine is slightly shifted. That's why the radiator has a leak.

Based off the pictures should I try to get it fixed, my friend who thinks he knows everything about cars (but put 13,000$ into a shitty 3,000$ hyundai.....including a new engine) says my cars is totaled and scrap at this point. I don't have enough money to buy a new car currently.

I was wondering if anyone can give me a rough estimate in cost too? I live in the us.

Any help / advice would be appreciated a lot, thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know what's fair as far as pricing and I'm not going to go get dicked around by mechanics because I'm a woman. I'm also not going to drive all over trying to find deals in a damaged car.

·
Banned
1 Posts
I am aware this is an old thread but a had a similar situation happen to me not so long ago and I'd like to know how much the repair work cost you. I found some cheap spare parts in great condition at scrapi.com so what I am more interested in is how much the handwork will cost me. Long story short the back of the car is a total wreck but thanks to a miracle I guess the suspension remained intact. So what I need is exterior work. My mechanic said that he'll tell me the price once I have all the parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts