Acura World banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i can get them used for $200. they have only been used for about a month and a half (so i'm told). are they really that much brighter? i like to blind ppl from behind so they get out of my way. is it worth it? hurry ppl i need to know soon.

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
gmilian said:
i can get them used for $200. they have only been used for about a month and a half (so i'm told). are they really that much brighter? i like to blind ppl from behind so they get out of my way. is it worth it? hurry ppl i need to know soon.
Its not as brighter as the stock HIDs but they look so much better than the stock. They give out a purplish tint to them. I like them on my car.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Gabe,

I like the look of the purplish color.. but I don't think it provides any more light output tho..

If they are truely only used for 2 months and they are the 6K ones.. that isn't a bad upgrade..

I notice my lights are still a bit reddish when they warm up instead of purple-bluish..

You won't be blinding people.. but if you want to.. raise your headlights a bit. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.