Acura World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new here ...did a search found nothing.... real simple question. To those of you who have actually broke out the ruler or tape messure and done this: how long is the OEM sideskirts on the RSX?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2 quetions for U ...what color is that cbr...and do U own (or have access to) a TAPE MESSURE?........ 1st question small talk the 2nd..... very intersting

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well I got caught yesterday trying to messure a RSX in my neigborhood....the guy was like "what the f*ck are U doing" I explain and he's like "why so U can comeback later & steal it" Then i explain that I lived on the next street over and I would bring my car back around there so he could have an idea who I was. He was still like "whatever" . Then I drive up in my S2000 (stock besides wheels and a few interior pieces) and him and maybe his girlfriend was outside then. The coward tells her to bring his keys and the *** moves the car to the garage in the back.......I'm thinking the Acura badge has this kind of affect on most of U.......which is why the SEARCH function on here is @$$....got a pretty rough messure out of the whole thing though. The length is _ _._"...... NOW I WILL LEAVE ALL U ENTREE LEVEL ACURA OWNERS ALONE:thefinger.

·
Premium Member
12,432 Posts
I'm sorry we couldn't get a quick measurement for you... if it would have been a TSX you're talking about I would have done it for you same day.

I somewhat agree with the dude who's car you randomly were measuring... If I were you I would have waited until I spotted the owner and kindly asked them beforehand.

If someone was measuring your S2000 wheels and all over your car how would you have reacted?

And we're here to help, so really it's perfectly fine for you to ask (that's what a forum is for anyway!)

You're not bothering us. :)

·
Premium Member
12,432 Posts
So, curiously, you never really answered why you need a measurement for the side skirt...

I'm going to throw this out there and guess that you are seeing if it is similar to your S2000's side skirt and you want to use the RSX's? ;)

·
Teh Danger Ranger
26,625 Posts
sorry, just read this thread. it's 70"

·
Teh Danger Ranger
26,625 Posts
you know it. i carry a tape measure on me at work. so i read the question, took the 50 foot walk out to my car, gave it a quick measure, and presto, bonafide answer

·
AW's Resident Smartass
38,493 Posts
well I got caught yesterday trying to messure a RSX in my neigborhood....the guy was like "what the f*ck are U doing" I explain and he's like "why so U can comeback later & steal it" Then i explain that I lived on the next street over and I would bring my car back around there so he could have an idea who I was. He was still like "whatever" . Then I drive up in my S2000 (stock besides wheels and a few interior pieces) and him and maybe his girlfriend was outside then. The coward tells her to bring his keys and the *** moves the car to the garage in the back.......I'm thinking the Acura badge has this kind of affect on most of U.......which is why the SEARCH function on here is @$$....got a pretty rough messure out of the whole thing though. The length is _ _._"...... NOW I WILL LEAVE ALL U ENTREE LEVEL ACURA OWNERS ALONE:thefinger.
:lol: @ the Acura badge having that kind of affect on us. Especially coming from an S2000 owner... talk about an elitist.

Sorry I couldn't measure, everything I own was in a truck getting moved across country. You have your answer now, though I'm sure you won't be back since you're leaving all of us "Entree level" Acura owners alone.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts