Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
A dirty,foul,little boy!
27,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about putting orange side markers on my ABP. You guys think this is too tacky or might look ok? Nothing big, just small size ones on the front end.

I havent finalized anything yet, but this is where I plan on putting them (if there is space). Any feedback is appreciated!

Ps: Credit to Mr. Hyde. This is his ride, but I just wanted to show you the general area on where I might put it.

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
i know its on the inspire...but still, most of the time it doesn't look good to me...i like side markers on the side mirrors...german cars look aight with them on the side too...just think it would be tacky unless its JDM honda shiat...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
633 Posts
I think clear sidemarkers would look badazz on an ABP TL. Hell, even the orange would look good if you keep the orange in your headlights:cool: go for it:thumbsup:

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
umm.... i don't particularly like side markers on our car. if any, clear marker on nbp is good. for other colors, i think orange is better.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I like the look of sidemarkers, but even putting looks aside for the moment, sidemarkers are a nice safety feature from which any car could stand to benefit.:)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Just be careful when you drill that hole, cuz if you [email protected]# up, thats gonna be one expensive sidemarker you just got!! I heard that putting some masking tape over the area to be drilled helps protect the rest of the paint and prevents peeling of the paint?? Anyone else have any tips?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.