1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am also am waiting on my door sills.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
how about bite me jeff for lieing to all your customers on the time frame for their respective shipments of imaginary door sills. also congratulations on fraudulently charging customers credit cards immediately and not shipping the product for months. wondering what the georgia attorney general's office thinks about this proceedure.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Stinkboy is right, and so are most of the other members who replied on this thread..HOW THE HELL can you congratulate someone who lies about time frames and has left many people wondering when or even IF they will get their sills. Plus this guy jeff has major problems returning emails and telephone messages as stated by NUMEROUS members. Thank god i didn't order anything from this lugnut, because I wouldn't stand for such incompetance. To all those that have received their sills, congrats to them, NOT TO JEFF. Hard work and long hours, sorry Autoxcls, but if that was the case, then we wouldn't have so many pissed off members wondering when they will receive their sills that they have ALREADY PAID FOR.

·
GOT RICE?
1,058 Posts
agreed,

thats the main reason i didnt get the door sills....BAD SERVICE

charging the bill to the customer before shipping it out is bad business!

·
Registered
303 Posts
mail??? how about no returned phone calls, and no returned messages for weeks.There is simply no excuse for leaving numerous members hanging like that, and to charge people without sending the product, c'mon...Jeff can only be mad at HIMSELF..He should be angry at himself, for making himself look so STUPID in front of so many members on both ATL.com and this site.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I dunno guys... some of my friends have been in the autoparts business themselves... and when the supplier or whomever is making your product screws you, you're kinda stuck... the man on the frontline gets all the $hit for an item not arriving on time and whatnot... and money is already paid to the builder to make it... wait time on car parts is something we all deal with... ex: I ordered a set of Blitz-03s for my friend's supra... took 7 months to finally get them... these kind of specialty items for cars aren't made in the millions like the cruddy fake HID bulbs that are made in China... they're custom made items that require time to be made, delivered to the vendor, and then delivered to the customer... it's a rough market place selling car goods b/c you can't tell how many you're gonna sell each month, so you can't really make them ahead of time... just my $0.02 ... trust me though, waiting 6 months for custom anything is normal... sills aren't something sold to the masses at your local convenience store...

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
from the other thread...

FLAcuraTLS:
I don't think you realize dude but Tim Piscatelli of Acura TL DUMPED about 30 members on us that he left totally floating after SCREWING me and Jeff. That alone set us for an enormous loop, and set us back quite a bit not even counting how many other times we've been screwed by everyone in the process of selling these sills, INCLUDING some of the buyers. So if anyone should look stupid on ATL it's Tim, the worst businessman I have ever dealt with in my whole life.

You also act like having prepaid is a huge thing. What...do you usually get, say, springs, then pay them when you get them? I mean...is it any different? Of course you've already paid.

He is also making these from scratch, it's not like he takes your cash, charges you, then calls up a company to drop ship them. He goes out and cuts these things.

Lastly, the guys who did the indiglo gauge groupbuy waited for 4 months after paying for theirs...it could be much worse.

stinkboy:
I see you rescinded your comments on that other thread...you want to do it here?

civic4982:
Man wish all the people I dealt with were like you. :D

Austin519

·
Registered
303 Posts
This is so hilarious..Hey Austin..DUDE..what a coincidence that you and Autoxcls, WHO ALREADY HAVE SILLS, are on Jeff's side and are pissed at all the negative comments and posts from members being upset at how the entire sill buying is being handled. Not only that, but your reply is made up of every excuse in the book as to why the whole sill thing is screwed up. You blame everyone and everything except the person who is doing the sills. This post is not a flame, I am just trying to see where you are coming from. So far, your not giving me and all the other members a good enough answer. And let me repeat, I WANTED THE SILLS, and was excited about getting them, but with all the different(mostly negative) comments on both TL sites, I just felt it wasn't a sure thing and didn't order them. It seems that you know this guy Jeff, so if there is a way for you to guarantee that there wont be all kinds trouble, I would gladly order sills from Jeff.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hey Austin, I guess you can't guarantee anything from your "Hard Working" buddy Jeff, because I thought you would have replied by now telling me that you can certainly guarantee that I won't be upset with jeff's service. Oh well, you preach all kinds of B.S. and give more excuses than my 11 year old sister, and you obviously can't guarantee anything from AP signworks. I hope I'm not "pissing" you off.:thefinger

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well jeff sent me an email last monday that was the 12th of august and said that he would be getting the last of the shipments out on the 13th, and he could provide me with a tracking number. so i waited a day or two then emailed him and asked for a tracking number. well today is the 20th and no sills and no tracking number. that is just wierd:sqnteek: but who knows. has anyone recieved them yet who ordered them on july 11th?

·
Registered
303 Posts
CL2TLS, your being nice to Jeff by calling the situation weird. You, unfortunately, are just one of a number of people who has been left wondering what is going on. I am extrememly sorry that you and a bunch of other members are left out in the cold with the sills, and I only hope you get them as quickly as possible. I am still waiting for AUSTIN, who is evidently too damn good to answer any of our complaints with real answers rather than moronic excuses. I'm not surprised that our mods just shrivel up and crawl under a rock when people start pressing them. Where are you mods?? Trying to come up with some more excuses??:bash: If this sill business was run by competant people, then we wouldn't even need a separate thread filled with complaints. There is clearly a big problem with the monkeys at AP signworks and this thread is concrete evidence of just that.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Some of you guys are just complete idiots. Austin and APSignworks went through months of trouble trying to design and manufacture this product, with everybody hyped up to purchase them. And what happens when they're finally produced? Nary a person is willing to pay for them. What situation were they put in then?

Bad business practice? Yes. Was I worried I had been screwed out of my money when I didnt receive my sills? Yes. Did I eventually get the sills? YES.

Customer service seems to be lost in the car-accessory world. Example : Xephyr aka Chris...excellent product but horrible customer service killed him.

FLA, flaming isn't gonna get you anywhere :rolleyes:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Thank you Iridium, you just tried to justify "bad business practice" in front of all the members of this site. And your calling us complete idiots:rolleyes:

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
FLAcuraTLS said:
Thank you Iridium, you just tried to justify "bad business practice" in front of all the members of this site. And your calling us complete idiots:rolleyes:
...maybe just you.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
FLAcuraTLS:
Uhm let me point out five important things about your comments.

1) you haven't and never did order the door sills. So can you explain why in the HELL you are posting? I mean...you're just taking this from other people's posts right? I can hear you sitting on your thumbs now...

2) stinkboy has rescinded all of his complaints...and he was your main support for an argument that wasn't your personal experience right?

3) "I am still waiting for AUSTIN, who is evidently too damn good to answer any of our complaints with real answers rather than moronic excuses"
Yeah...I'm too damn good..you're right...that's why I reply to everyone's complaints via email or PM daily...hell I even bring a laptop out of town with me to do it. Notice no one is agreeing with that comment you made :D. Wonder why?

4) Because autoxcls and I got our sills we're on his side? ?!?!?!!! Do you know HOW long Sky had to wait for his before he got them? How about I answer, as long as everyone else. Big surprise. Also...I am still waiting on a finished trim kit from Jeff so I can begin the groupbuy on it...do you see me posting snotty threads? No. Do you know how long I had to wait for MY door sills?!?!? 2 months. Hell, we started selling them after I got to see, feel, and play with the production models in person, but I still didn't have MY real sills. Geez man, let's keep the assumptions coming.

5) You think that a groupbuy will never have problems? That there will never be issues anywhere in the long chain between the members, someone like me, the seller, his manufacturer, their suppliers, all the way down to the guy packing the stuff up? Man...you need to start running groupbuys then. I'll be one of the first ones to sign up if you can promise absolutely no problems, delays, issues, etc. In fact, just about every business out there turning out a new product would like to know this magical scheme for doing it. In short, stick to talking about stuff you know. At least if you were complaining about delays you could read other people's posts to BS about it. You know nothign of Jeff, his company, nor anyone that works under, over, or for him, and until you do, your assumptions are a whole bunch of :bs:

By the way...if you think my replying to people's actual concerns has anything to do with responding to your whiny "I need attention on this forum because I don't get enough in real life" posts think again. I'd rather spend my time helping people who actually ordered something, which I have never taken a single break from doing, even when I was in the hospital. Your vigilanteeism really isn't worth my time, so don't expect me to pay you any attention.

Do you just need something to flame on? If so, go flame me if you need to over in the lounge man...don't confuse other people making them think you actually had this experience or ordered...

Oh yeah...and for all the future groupbuys I do plan on doing...guess who I will specifically make sure NOT to sell to? Who who? YOU.

Austin519

·
Registered
56 Posts
I ordered the trim kit on july,waited,waited and waited. I finally got in touch with jeff 2 weeks ago and he said some of the parts couldn't be done. He then offered the uncomplete kit for a cheaper price or i can have a refund...i asked for a refund and received the check yesterda

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.