Acura World banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
having dinner late tonite...congee wong at markam place...

saw a Silver TL outside...

lowered, exhaust, smoke lenses, stuff animals, body kit with stratches, with inspire emblem...

just wondering which member in the fourm...:D

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SL1200MK4 said:
NOT ME as much as I know of
u r in london rite??

i missed my Tea Elle sooooo much...it has been in the shop for 3 weeks and they just phoned in and said it's gonna take 2 more weeks!! damn!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :misslefir :misslefir :squintfin :thefinger :violent: :thumbdow: :thumbdow: :flame: :chainsaw: :upyours:

·
Registered
192 Posts
oh no.... what happened to your tL?:(

Yep, I am stuck here for summer school, final next week for my Econ and assignment due for my CompSci. The week after that is the CompSci midterm.

Anyways kills me here. But I guess I just realized the justification for higher education. And to me, it's not even fun party @ Toronto no more. No matter where I go, let it be Toronto, Vancouver, LA, NY. It's the same. Maybe things in life can be more dynamic, but that won't happen to me til I got my post graduated degree...

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SL1200MK4 said:
oh no.... what happened to your tL?:(

Yep, I am stuck here for summer school, final next week for my Econ and assignment due for my CompSci. The week after that is the CompSci midterm.

Anyways kills me here. But I guess I just realized the justification for higher education. And to me, it's not even fun party @ Toronto no more. No matter where I go, let it be Toronto, Vancouver, LA, NY. It's the same. Maybe things in life can be more dynamic, but that won't happen to me til I got my post graduated degree...
a new driver came out from no where and i smashed into her....my front damaged so badly...it's her fault but still...heartache..

:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SL1200MK4 said:

I feel you, happened to me once just about a year ago.... ended up having to drive the Sebring loaner...
mine is a civic DX...
:bs:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fahoumh said:
if it had UA5 on the back, it was -Rz-UA5.....he's not on these boards...cool guy:cool:
yea
that's him...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.