·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Welcome! Bitchin looking ride! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Whoa, awesome ride!

Dislikes: Wheel color, windshield stickers, headlight cutout stickers. Don't get me wrong, it's a tight ride, but not my style, that's all :D

Is it me or is there a gap between the bodykit and the rear door?

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
looks good, though i don't like the rim color and the sticker :) but the audio is tight. and the eyelid, it makes your car like the bimmer 3 series huh? :)

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
probably the most aggressive looking 2nd gen TL that i've seen photos of, personally.

pretty good, nice work, and i'm not a big fan of black wheels, but i think with all the stuff that you got going on, on that car it looks sweet.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thx for all the praise anyway i put the sticker on it because it is the name of my team and the logo was colored specialy for me as you can see the double s is silver it represent silver_seraph and satin silver,anyway elegant tls i know this site from you,btw whichone are you is it ray or george?so i guess i see you on saturday.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
silver_seraph said:
thx for all the praise anyway i put the sticker on it because it is the name of my team and the logo was colored specialy for me as you can see the double s is silver it represent silver_seraph and satin silver,anyway elegant tls i know this site from you,btw whichone are you is it ray or george?so i guess i see you on saturday.
hehehe...yeah...glad you joined. I'm Ray. :D yep...see you saturday early in the morning.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think it looks really good. I like the wheels, the Wings West side skirts. I even like the little sticker on the side skirt. The headlight stickers are a bit much, but other than that I think it looks great!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hell yeah that looks crazy!!! and I really like the headlight stickers :p It's not my style but it's DOPE DOGG!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.