·
Registered
547 Posts
Check my Sig :D :D

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know I know value! Your rims are sweet but they are currently out of my class right now...at least you are located in Hawaii so if I have complains I can chew your ass out;) :D :beerchug:

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh and value I just got your PM and I know your prices are reasonable but just about everything is out of my price range currently and if i get to keep my car (I'm going to UH) then i'm going to mod it, if not then i'm not going to waste the money.

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
i'd love to support Mike so go with him, but I have had exceptional services and prices also from:

www.precisioninstallations.com

1-888-RIMS-007. call and ask for Craig (ext. 100) and tell him that Ken with the TL and LSportlines sent ya. I've recommended more than one happy customers to him and the trend is catching on.

good luck bro

·
Registered
16,140 Posts
On that "other" site, look for a post called "Link me up" in the tire forum. Someone asked the same thing, and I put up about 50 sites. Have fun.
If you do find something, check again with Mike... maybe he has them, too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.