Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
Joined
·
10,527 Posts
protein eh? Wanna know what has a lot of protein in it?

starts with a 'S' and end in a 'emen.' Ask Gay Jay bout it I'm sure he'd be more than willing to donate to your cause!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Iridium130 said:
protein eh? Wanna know what has a lot of protein in it?

starts with a 'S' and end in a 'emen.' Ask Gay Jay bout it I'm sure he'd be more than willing to donate to your cause!
:confused: :barf: WHY WHY DO YOU DO THAT! :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahah naw... we are all family, i known these guys for a long time, so i know when they are joking. ;)
 

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
Joined
·
10,527 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:
hahah naw... we are all family, i known these guys for a long time, so i know when they are joking. ;)
who's joking now? :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
491 Posts
Jesal just likes man shakes.....:drink:
 

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
Joined
·
10,527 Posts
VTECGreek said:
HAHAHAHAHAHHA ..Everybody rips on Crazy. Leave the Mofo alone. :p
he opens himself to it...it's like he's BEGGING us to bag on him ;) :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wont see me crying.. i seen most of the pics of what you guys look like.... so NO COMMENT :D :D
 

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
Joined
·
10,527 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:
wont see me crying.. i seen most of the pics of what you guys look like.... so NO COMMENT :D :D


Who dat?!?!
 

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
Joined
·
28 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:
all i have to say is.. :fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: all day long. :(

You could have easily just put that squirrel jacking off thing in your post. Then everyone would know what exactly you meant by all protein. :D ;) :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,167 Posts
Oh man.... the dreaded Atkins diet. Why don't you just shoot your veins full of cholesterol and fat and be done with it?

Had a friend who did that diet for about a month. He didn't poop the first 3 weeks. No thanks. :)
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top