Acura World banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i knew this was going to happen. Well today my left headlight bulb went out and had fogged. Only reason I knew i was going to happen it because that headlight got fogged a little big from day 1. :(

Im not sure whats going on in the headlight, i mean the bulb works, but its then goes out. So i dunno if the bulb is still good or not.

So heres the deal, since im selling the car.. i was wondering if anyone who was planning to clear their headlights would like to switch the headlight housings with me. This way you know the right one is sealed tight, and all you would need to do is just get the left one re-sealed. So thats half the cost to just get one headlight done instead of two. :bigcry:

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
sorry to hear that jesal, that really sux...... try to put the left headlight in the right housing and see if it works (without putting anything in the left housing anymore of course). that will tell you if it's the bulb or something else.....

hope you can get it fixed soon

·
Registered
737 Posts
that is kind of the reason why i didnt want to clear mine...although, i would trade you still if I had an 02'...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK the weirdest thing... i left my car outside today in the sun.. and the headlight i guess fixed itself. There is no fogg left in it, and the bulb turns on now... really freaky.... :eek:

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Crazy_Jizzal said:
OK the weirdest thing... i left my car outside today in the sun.. and the headlight i guess fixed itself. There is no fogg left in it, and the bulb turns on now... really freaky.... :eek:
moisture has that much to do with the bulbs huh?! :sqnteek: :sqnteek:

but damn, get rid of your car soon!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.