Acura World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scottie's detailing friend is at his house right now; they're trying to get the bird sh*t off our cars (we both parked under this tree in his driveway and apparently the birds were attracted to the identical cars or something and shat all over them; we were in the desert at the time so by the time we came back the shit had like, oxidized on the paint so we have weird bird-shit-shaped marks all over the paint) and they're fixing it now. :D

I'm so excited; my car's going to be beeeautiful. :D Just thought I'd let you guys know. And don't park under trees for extended periods of time!

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
My car needs a wax job badly. I wonder if I can get hooked up witha good deal on a detail for my car. You think Scott would tell his buddy to give me a good deal?

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
SidVicious said:
My car needs a wax job badly. I wonder if I can get hooked up witha good deal on a detail for my car. You think Scott would tell his buddy to give me a good deal?
Use Zaino damn it! :p

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
Infamuz said:

Use Zaino damn it! :p
If and when I decide to wax my car myself, I'm gonna try BlackFire. It seems so much easier than Zaino.

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
SidVicious said:

If and when I decide to wax my car myself, I'm gonna try BlackFire. It seems so much easier than Zaino.
Trust me Zaino is not that hard to use! I love it, I use Zaino like every other week. :D

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
Infamuz said:

Trust me Zaino is not that hard to use! I love it, I use Zaino like every other week. :D
The initial use of Zaino is a pain in the ass. Once you get it on there good, it is easy to maintain. It's the initial application that I'm dreading.

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SidVicious said:
You'd really have to ask Scott, but I know that this dude did the 'burban for the magazine photo shoot and it came out looking fantastic, so he is good. :)

You should call Scott; they are together right now.

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
SidVicious said:

The initial use of Zaino is a pain in the ass. Once you get it on there good, it is easy to maintain. It's the initial application that I'm dreading.
You are lazy! :D

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
AngelCL said:

You'd really have to ask Scott, but I know that this dude did the 'burban for the magazine photo shoot and it came out looking fantastic, so he is good. :)

You should call Scott; they are together right now.
K.. thanks.... ;)

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
Infamuz said:

You are lazy! :D
I know... :thefinger

I'll be the first to admit it. :D

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
SidVicious said:

I know... :thefinger

I'll be the first to admit it. :D
If you bring your car to Jersey, I would Zaino it for you for only 50 bucks. :)

·
I WANT YOU!
5,777 Posts
I keep mine pretty clean most of the time. However, I haven't waxed it in about a year!!! It stays in the garage at home and parking garage at work, so waxing only once a year isn't too bad....I guess.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I wax it once a month*

*except most winter months cuz i dont feel like freezin my ass off!!
Can you say ....CARWASH?:D :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts