Acura World banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
God.. guys... you don't know how pissed off i am at this moment.

I got off from work around 10pm. Walked to my car, sticked the key in the keyhole to open the door, and the key doesn't go in the the whole way. I was like... what the hell... I didn't try really hard to force the key in... so i used the flash ight to look in the key hole... SOME ASS HOLE... STUPID M-F_er... had stuck some thing... brass metal looking inside my key hole... I tried to get it out, but I couldn't... since it was very dark....:mad: :mad: :mad:

Any of you guys had this problem before? Any suggestion? I AM SO PISSED OFF.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Sounds like a prank to me...anybody you know that wants to play a joke or get even with you?

Couldn't you always open it from the passenger side and then take it to somebody to get the brass out?

·
Registered
541 Posts
damn

Yeah that is fucked up man. Also have it to where your alarm unlocks your doors. Both my cars have remote entry. I am sorry to hear that though bro.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys for sharing the pain :( - I tried to take that piece of metal out today but unsuccessful. I'll take the car to the dealer next week. It's gonna cost me some bucks :(

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
That's fawked up bro.

I hate the people who don't have respect on other people's car!!

:mad: :bash: :rant:

·
Acuraworld Member
386 Posts
BTW, some of those locksmiths know alot about car locks. I once saw a locksmith cut a new guy for my brother when he lost his keys. He stuck a blank key in the ignition, twisted it with a plier so the tumblers left little indents on the blank key, then cut it with a file and it friggin worked! If they can do that I dont see why they cant get a peice of metal out. Try it out, you never know, it might save you a ton of money.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.