Acura World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what kind of denture cleaner do you reccomend? and what brand of dexture adhesive do you reccomend? or do you not use dentures and just suck everything through a straw?

mandi, do you find it frustrating to have to cook stuff with low fiber every day? And having to grind everything up so you two old dinosaurs can suck it through a straw? How the liquid potato chips workin out for you two?

Just curious.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
by the way, I hear your Rascles are on back order...what ever are you two going to do?

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
Now now wangie - don't be a wangker. ;)

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
autoxCLS said:
Now now wangie - don't be a wangker. ;)
c'mon gramps, is that your best????

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Iridium130 said:
what kind of denture cleaner do you reccomend? and what brand of dexture adhesive do you reccomend? or do you not use dentures and just suck everything through a straw?

mandi, do you find it frustrating to have to cook stuff with low fiber every day? And having to grind everything up so you two old dinosaurs can suck it through a straw? How the liquid potato chips workin out for you two?

Just curious.

HAHAHAH ROFLMAO, that was one of the funniest things I have read, 10/10!!!

You guys wearing oops I crapped my pants yet.:D

·
Registered
422 Posts
Iridium130 said:

Just curious.
:wtf:

·
Registered
422 Posts
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Grasshopper must learn. ;)

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Re: So tell me Sky....