Acura World banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah, it's about time my SO STOCK gs400 get some change :) after working on the tls, i figured i should do it right on the gs4 the first time, otherwise i would just regret. i don't put on any engine mods, so i just got some nice tips for the car.

also, i got the tein HA for the gs400. man that thing is awesome. the stock gs4 handles like shit but just with the HA, the gs4 now handles a lot better than the tls already. i was doubting the price, but now i know it's money well spent

so, here's the pics of the car :)

Attachments

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
these are the new tips i got for the car. they are the borla tips, very very nice. i had to weld them on though. but it's very nice. my car looks so much more aggressive now.

Attachments

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so these are the pics of my gs400. with the tein HA i dropped the car by around 3 inches and settings are at 8/6 now. i have 1 finger gap front and back and man i love it

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ummm those are the borla tips, i don't know exactly the model though. i got them for 100 bucks shipped, from what i saw about borla stuff that's pretty good price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.