Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,009 Posts
Hey - welcome - good first post!!!

Our socal peeps will take car of you. :D

nimhet said:
Does anyone know of a good paintshop in socal where I can get my bodykit painted SSM for a good price? Thanks

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
where in socal? OC? LA? SD?

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,980 Posts
songoku owns a shop, no?

·
I am no one
14,897 Posts
StanMan said:
you want quality or you want CHEAP?!?!?
yeah talk to songoku, he has a shop and i remember someone from this board painted some stuff there too.

the only other shop that i know of with good quality work (and of course high price) is marco. i don' tknow the name of the shop exactly but i am sure south cal guys can point that to you

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm looking for a good paint job at a decent price. I'm not looking for show car quality and I don't want a paint job that's not going to match the color of my car and start chipping in 2 months. Does anyone know the name of songoku's shop and where it's at?

·
I am no one
14,897 Posts
nimhet said:
I'm looking for a good paint job at a decent price. I'm not looking for show car quality and I don't want a paint job that's not going to match the color of my car and start chipping in 2 months. Does anyone know the name of songoku's shop and where it's at?
just pm him for details, he can give the prices up front i bet :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,086 Posts
Somebody need some paint?? :naughty: :naughty:

Yeah, I painted Josh(Bebber)'s body kit for good price. Right Josh?? ;)

What do you need to do? You have to paint different color body kit to SSM? Are those OEM or WW?? PM me for more info and we go from there.

BTW S.V. is pretty long drive from here, though. :sqnteek:

·
I am no one
14,897 Posts
songoku said:
Somebody need some paint?? :naughty: :naughty:

Yeah, I painted Josh(Bebber)'s body kit for good price. Right Josh?? ;)

What do you need to do? You have to paint different color body kit to SSM? Are those OEM or WW?? PM me for more info and we go from there.

BTW S.V. is pretty long drive from here, though. :sqnteek:
i have a feeling he has the ww and needs to have them painted ssm. just my guess :)

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,086 Posts
Here are some pic's for Josh's kits that we've worked on.

And let me clear this out. I am not a shop owner. :D

·
Registered
387 Posts
Yes, Songoku did an excellent job painting my body kit into the Naples Gold Metallic color. Absolutely No bumps, runs, or imperfections in the paint.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.