Acura World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am at happy hour... its a beautiful Friday evening and we're outside at the bar at Kona Grill in Snottsdale. I'm with my roommate and his stock broker, er I mean financial advisor :rolleyes: friends. The place is packed with HOT HOT HOT babes and a bunch of guys that think they're the shit. You gotta love Snottsdale... its like LA with half the smog. Anywho... this guy we're with... forgive him... he's only 22.... tries to hit on this chick by touching her hair. First sad thing is... she doesn't even notice. OH wait.. no, that was the second sad thing. The first sad thing was he didn't even have the balls to say Hi. Anyways, her friend is like, "Oh my god, Becky. You didn't feel that?" She turns around and this guy says.... get this.... "I'm sorry, I just had to touch your hair. It's like a Chia Pet!"

:eek: :eek: :eek:

My eyes get as big as a freakin' house and I uncontrollably yell.... "OH MY GOD!". The guy realizes he is a complete dumbass and says, "No, wait... I didn't mean it like that...."

:lol: :rofl:

Oh man.... I mean, I've never seen such a spectacle in my life. Why not just say... "Suck me, beautiful"! :D

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
What a amateur! He needs more skills! You should of helped him out Goldie Locks. :p

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Infamuz said:
What a amateur! He needs more skills! You should of helped him out Goldie Locks. :p

HAHAHAH that is fucking hilarious, if he needs help I can supply it, I wold have kicked his ass right there just because he was an embarassment:D

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
pgatour1 said:

HAHAHAH that is fucking hilarious, if he needs help I can supply it, I wold have kicked his ass right there just because he was an embarassment:D
And that is so much less of a dumbass thing to do. :rolleyes:

Goldie... Did the girl's friend really say, "Oh my god, Becky!"? Was it followed by, "Look at her butt. It is sooooo big." :p

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
SidVicious said:

And that is so much less of a dumbass thing to do. :rolleyes:

Goldie... Did the girl's friend really say, "Oh my god, Becky!"? Was it followed by, "Look at her butt. It is sooooo big." :p
HEY LISTEN STFU:D
you know what I mean, I don't mean that literally damnit

she looks like one of those rap stars girlfriends,:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts