Acura World banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
118 Posts
wow different looking rims. overall, i like it. very nice and clean.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
yeah i'm feelin the rims, looks very nice:bigok:

·
Registered
500 Posts
Ray, how much are you selling your Greddy MX Exhaust for? and why? is it too loud?

Oh yeah, and did you use the overn technique when you cleared your lights? And what about the binder clips? Did you use those?

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
nameeri said:
Ray, how much are you selling your Greddy MX Exhaust for? and why? is it too loud?

Oh yeah, and did you use the overn technique when you cleared your lights? And what about the binder clips? Did you use those?
I thought it was Ivan who was selling those. :rolleyes:

Anyways, looks good Ray!!! :bigok: :bigok:

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Yuuichi said:
Paul, hehe, thanks man. BTW these are NOT Ivan's exhaust :rolleyes: :sqnteek: :D Ivan still has his on the car the last time I saw it.
That's what I thought!! He has Evo's, right?? :D

·
Registered
16,140 Posts
Ray, where the hell have you been?? Too good for us? :sqnteek:
Anyway, looks nice, but... I think I like my wheels better.;)
I do like the cleared corners, though. If I could find someone competent around here (I'm not), I would get it done. You get any trouble for them?

Oh, tell your sister I said hello. ;)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sim, hahaha, that's right, I'm too good for ya'll! ;) lol! j/k j/k! :bash: :D Yeah well, those are Stanman's rims. I'm leaning towards Lowenhart BR5's :eek: hehe.

You should seriously do the lights yourself. I did it with WiLz, and it came out AWESOME! I didn't add any silicone, nor did I take away any. and when you pop the hood, you can't even tell we took it apart. Just go by TUFF GONG's instructions. :) I'll do it for ya, You pay for shipping! :beerchug: Check it out:

haha, sure, i'll tell her you said hello... :rolleyes: :sqnteek: :D

bloo, thanks bro. that's my favorite shot also!

Escamar, yes yes, white is awesome! lol! j/k

·
Registered
737 Posts
damn bro you have a sweet ass TL...i love your car w/stans rims...i think you shouldn't sell the greddy's man..they are sweet as hell...im sure you really dont like the sound though...anyways, why did you get rid of the eibach springs...too low??? Shyne:king:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.