Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
city001 helped me cut out vinyl to cover up my orange strip for now....and i think it looks awesome! so I took a few pics. I'll take new pics tomorrow. this is good for now. I also put my 3.2TL-S emblem on my dash..:D do you guys love my ricey mods or what?! :naughty: Give me comments..good or bad....

Attachments

·
Honda Inspire
121 Posts
O M F G RAY, wtf did u do to ur shift plate, that thing is SOOOOOO RICEY, its not even funny!!!! :bash: i'm gonna kick ur ass, lol jk jk. its looks umm..........no comment :D LOL anyways, ray the emblem looks nice but the plate, i dunno, anyways JaMjI!!!

·
Purchased: April 28, 2001
1,440 Posts
Re: Re: Re: some pics..

ElegantTL-S said:

haha...yeah....geee...i wonder.... ;)
I'm just glad your not getting flammed. I took it pretty hard last year. :mad: My main argument against that was "relocating" a single badge is not considered rice compared to ADDING a few more that you never had to begin with. But...people will be haters...so just ignore em. :beerchug:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: some pics..

edgalang said:

I'm just glad your not getting flammed. I took it pretty hard last year. :mad: My main argument against that was "relocating" a single badge is not considered rice compared to ADDING a few more that you never had to begin with. But...people will be haters...so just ignore em. :beerchug:
hahaha...yeah i suppose. I had this on my Accord and it looked nice. added a nice touch to the interior IMO. i'm getting flammed for my painted shift gate...HEHEHE! :D

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
the 3.2 emblem is ok, though somehow i don't think it's safe (for whatever reasons...). but the shift plate... umm...... :sqnteek:

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: some pics..

ElegantTL-S said:

hahaha...yeah i suppose. I had this on my Accord and it looked nice. added a nice touch to the interior IMO. i'm getting flammed for my painted shift gate...HEHEHE! :D
Hey - at least you didn't paint your engine covers, etc white on a NBP car. :D What was that f001 thinking! ;)

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
since enough ppl already commented on the shift plate, ill just stay away from that...but i was wondering how the emblem would look on the dash and now i know i DEFINITELY won't be doing that mod.....lol...just messsing with you, hey its your ride do what pleases you...

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.