Acura World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kind of like a startup...Gee, what would you like to be vice president of?

acura bbs part V

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
lol - naah, not everyone. Just a few people that have really put a lot of effort into getting this forum up and running since we decided to do it.

Phil and Jesal - they just paid their way in. In their own special way. :eek: :naughty:

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:
its true.. my ass still hurts.. :eek:
wtf? I just paid him...:confused:

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:
Clpower is a super mod here.... :eek:

TIME TO :drink: :beerchug: :drink:
awww shit! all hells brekain loose

·
Registered
487 Posts
AngelCL said:

he's a loser; you guys should anarchize (i don't think that's a word but oh well). :D
Well shiet....what does that make you honeybuns???:dunno:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, since everybody gets to be a moderator, I have decided that on this board its more desirable to be a regular MEMBER.

I would like to suggest a MEMBERS ONLY forum. ;)

I would also like to suggest that the post count be hidden or removed all together. Y'all spend 40% of your time worrying about how many times you have posted to some inane internet web site. I mean get a life. And I say that in the nicest way. (I'm serious about somehow controlling hideing or otherwise making post counts a non issue)

·
Registered
11 Posts
MikeS 18 said:
Well, since everybody gets to be a moderator, I have decided that on this board its more desirable to be a regular MEMBER.

I would like to suggest a MEMBERS ONLY forum. ;)

I would also like to suggest that the post count be hidden or removed all together. Y'all spend 40% of your time worrying about how many times you have posted to some inane internet web site. I mean get a life. And I say that in the nicest way. (I'm serious about somehow controlling hideing or otherwise making post counts a non issue)
:bs: Then it wouldn't be fun anymore would it? Nope :bash:

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Iridium130 said:

wtf? I just paid him...:confused:

As a conservatrive I may not agree with that type of lifesryle... But do whatever makes you happy. :D :dunno:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts