·
Registered
369 Posts
its alright!

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Escamar said:
yeah i do that all the time..no problems...
Yeah it's OK, make sure not to pop into R, though. :eek:

·
1,959 Posts
songoku said:

Yeah it's OK, make sure not to pop into R, though. :eek:
:D But seriously though, can you pop it into reverse? I thought you had to step on the brakes first to do that? :dunno:

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
patrick said:

:D But seriously though, can you pop it into reverse? I thought you had to step on the brakes first to do that? :dunno:
yeah, i believe you can put it into reverse without put the brake. basically the thing is whether the car can go from neutral to reverse without braking, and i am quite sure the answer is yes

but the good thing about our car is, in order to go from neutral, you can't just push on the stick. you have to first push it to the right then up, that's the protection right there.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
SimTypeS said:
So, while in SS, can you shift from 2nd to 3rd? Or, do I have to change to D5, then back to SS? Or do I have to switch to P, then back to D5 to 2nd?
?!?!?! :sqnteek: :sqnteek:

what are you talking about?! in ss you can ONLY shift between 2, 3, 4, and 5, nothing else. you can't go to p, n, or r in ss. in order to go to those gears you have to exit ss and go back to d5 first :)

·
Registered
16,140 Posts
rominl said:

?!?!?! :sqnteek: :sqnteek:

what are you talking about?! in ss you can ONLY shift between 2, 3, 4, and 5, nothing else. you can't go to p, n, or r in ss. in order to go to those gears you have to exit ss and go back to d5 first :)
Sorry, it was my lame attempt at sarcasm when I was tired...:drunk:

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
patrick said:

can you pop it into reverse? I thought you had to step on the brakes first to do that? :dunno:
How about you try out and let us know, Pat. :naughty: :naughty:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.