Acura World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have cool phones, but wtf good does that do me if I can't even make a call cause their service suck so much. Then i try to get ahold of a customer service rep, and after holding for 25mins, guess what happens. My call gets dropped!!!:mad: :bash: :bigcry: :flame:

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
nootch said:
They have cool phones, but wtf good does that do me if I can't even make a call cause their service suck so much. Then i try to get ahold of a customer service rep, and after holding for 25mins, guess what happens. My call gets dropped!!!:mad: :bash: :bigcry: :flame:
Regardless of how bad they are, you can't beat VoiceStream! The absolute worst right now since they are sharing the Sprint Network for a bit.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Verizon ownz me! :bow:

·
Yuck Foo
2,602 Posts
Cingular ownz me!

The 8290 is the best phone ever. A bunch of features in a tiny package.

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SidVicious said:

A bunch of features in a tiny package.
That sounds like a personal problem really.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
nootch said:

bwa-hahahhahahha

:rofl:

He sunk your battleship!

·
Yuck Foo
2,602 Posts
nootch said:

:rolleyes:

Do you speak from experience? :p

·
Registered
77 Posts
nootch said:
Nootch you've got to get rid of Sprint. It sounds like you've had nothing but problems from them for a while... Phoenix must not be a good area for them. I have had few problems with mine, but they have most everything covered around here with their headquarters not too far away.

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: SprintPCS is the worst

kuwolde said:

Nootch you've got to get rid of Sprint. It sounds like you've had nothing but problems from them for a while... Phoenix must not be a good area for them. I have had few problems with mine, but they have most everything covered around here with their headquarters not too far away.
Yes I do, but I just got a new phone, and dont want to have to buy another one to switch to verizon...

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I finally did it. I am now a Verizon wireless customer!!!!:beerchug: :drink:
Good Bye to bad rubbish

1 - 10 of 10 Posts