Acura World banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this video on a Houston site. It was filmed on Westheimer 2 weekends ago for you other locals.

I'd right-click and "save as" for this to play good.

15mb Movie here

·
Registered
316 Posts
what the???
a 200hp increase?? that's crazy

·
Registered
66 Posts
Upgraded Turbos, Down Pipes, etc.....

Modding turbo cars is a blast! With just chip and exhaust, I am over 320 HP and 380 ft/pound of torque in my S4.

samk said:
what the???
a 200hp increase?? that's crazy

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's no BS what he is saying. That is a gumball 3000 participant too for those of you who know what that is.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I bet they fear him! If that dude you met has the same as what this guy has they will need some serious M power to get buy that thing.

·
That is all.....
7,267 Posts
tabraha said:
I bet they fear him! If that dude you met has the same as what this guy has they will need some serious M power to get buy that thing.
They do fear him, I will take some pix's this saturday. We have a local street autox setup which he beats a m3 almost always. The s2k does really really well too on the track.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LIL RAJA said:
well yeah u will need serious m power to get by that, but how long u project that engine to last? or even corner like a bimmer??

LIL Raja
I would expect that engine to last just as long as one of Tom Milner's PTG M3's engines since they are race engines. I expect it can also be able to hold it's own in the handling department. We really can't compare it to a stock M3, it's more akin to a PTG M3 in street clothing.

·
That is all.....
7,267 Posts
tabraha said:

I would expect that engine to last just as long as one of Tom Milner's PTG M3's engines since they are race engines. I expect it can also be able to hold it's own in the handling department. We really can't compare it to a stock M3, it's more akin to a PTG M3 in street clothing.
Totally agree with you. This guy who hangs out at the track and autox track is running 30psi with his APR setup and the car is running fine with no problem at all. I usually don't like Audi's, but this guys audi is a pure M5 killer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.