Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hey I just posted a new thread about AW stickers. I'm going to get my Bro to make up a sample of the CLUB EL sticker tonight, I said in the other thread I'll start a list so I should do it now so I can get an Idea of how many we will need and how much it will cost us. Post your name and amount you will want.

CLUB EL Sticker List:

1. EL_STYLE 2

·
NO MORE DIALYSIS
4,082 Posts
Looks really good, Domani! Classy looking without being overly flashy. Any colour choices, or it it pretty much WYSIWYG?

·
Registered
25 Posts
yeah.. the DOT don't look good.. but i like the last one there.. nice.. now get the site up and running!!! :D

and i just say get it in one color.. keep it all consistent.. you don't see other 'club' stickers being different.. or do you? :D

·
Registered
407 Posts
?????????????????????????????

EL_STYLE said:
Hey I just posted a new thread about AW stickers. I'm going to get my Bro to make up a sample of the CLUB EL sticker tonight, I said in the other thread I'll start a list so I should do it now so I can get an Idea of how many we will need and how much it will cost us. Post your name and amount you will want.

MOD EDIT: Thread can be found here
WHY IS THIS MOVED!!!!!!!

This is for the CLUB EL STICKER, the other one is for the ACURAWORLD STICKER, PLEASE move back. I don't see why you moved this??????? This is very frustrating man, Please read the two threads. This should not have been moved, POST IT BACK UP HERE, thanks!!! If you don't understand why then pm me about it, I will explain!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Here is the list again, LEAVE IT HERE!!!!!!!

CLUB EL Sticker List:

1. EL_STYLE 2
2. Sleeper

I like it just plain black... one color.. 2 toned would require it to have a 'background'.. i just like it with the wording and no background..

·
NO MORE DIALYSIS
4,082 Posts
Re: ?????????????????????????????

EL_STYLE said:

WHY IS THIS MOVED!!!!!!!

This is for the CLUB EL STICKER, the other one is for the ACURAWORLD STICKER, PLEASE move back. I don't see why you moved this??????? This is very frustrating man, Please read the two threads. This should not have been moved, POST IT BACK UP HERE, thanks!!! If you don't understand why then pm me about it, I will explain!

Sorry EL_Style, I f**ked up, like I've been doing all day. It's been fixed.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.