Acura World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn, Its still snowin', even though I snowboard, I really wouldn't mind if the sun would come out and heat this place up a little. Or mabey its because I gave myself whiplash and a minor concusion last weekend snowboarding and now I can't ride the white stuff for two weeks, arrr....whatever the case would someone heat this bitch up so I can put my rims on!!!:grumble:

"notice the fresh snow atop Grouse Mtn."

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Sweet but sux, eh?

Skeletor ownz.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
autoxCLS said:
Sweet but sux, eh?

Skeletor ownz.
He-Man and She-Ra!

·
NO MORE DIALYSIS
4,082 Posts
Well, in Toronto, it looks like winter is on its last legs. It's been very warm for the last while and the only precip in the forecast is rain. But I still keep expecting one more blast of winter to hit us...I hope I'm wrong...I love finally being able to drive with my moonroof open! :cool:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Sorry to hear that. It was 88 here yesterday, but only a chilly 71 today. :( ;) :p

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I couldn't resist, I had to go riding, head injury or not. Any way more pics of my back yard.:boink: :boink: :boink:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I keep forgeting the photos hold on a sec :boink: :boink: :boink: :boink: :boink: :boink: :boink: :boink:

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and the other side of the mountain:boink: :boink: :boink: :boink: :boink: :boink: :boink:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Damn you're makin me wish I lived near mountains. :(

Oh wait - you get crappy winters sometimes.

Nevermind. :D

·
NO MORE DIALYSIS
4,082 Posts
Actually, as far as Vancouver goes, the winters aren't too bad. We get it worse in Toronto (this winter excepted), but it's nothing compared to the east coast or the prairies...now that's winter!

And then there's Buffalo... :D

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
I wish I had snowboarding conditions like that in my backyard!!! :D

Were those pics taken off a lift? Are there fresh tracks everywhere you go?

Can you tell I'm jealous?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SidVicious said:
I wish I had snowboarding conditions like that in my backyard!!! :D

Were those pics taken off a lift? Are there fresh tracks everywhere you go?

Can you tell I'm jealous?
Yes, they were taken from the lifts and yes those are fresh tracks! It snowed 40cm over night, fresh pow all morning :boink: !!! In the second pic, the left had side of the pic is where we were riding. It was so sick every run was amazing, rarely were we riding over our previous tracks. I can't believe its March and I was riding in knee deep:thumbsup:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You are all probably sick of my snow bullshit but look what I woke up too this morning!!!! Is this really the first day of spring!! The mountains are going to be sick :laugh: :laugh:

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts