Acura World banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well... Here it is. All Stock. Applied Meguiars Step 3 last night. I didn't want to do it today due to the temperature.

I got an ant to hold the camera.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
looks good scorpenis! :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
NICE...

I like the RED. Too bad the TL doesn't come in that colour (in Canada, at least) any more. I was *that* close to picking up a firepepper red TL before getting the blue Type-S. With pictures like this ... makes me wonder if I should have picked up the red.

Question: aren't you worried about the mudguards? I put on the kit and took off the mudguards -- they scratch the paint, big time! Then again ... if it's hidden, then why care?

- derrick
'02 EBP TL Type-S
mods: OEM kit & spoiler, PIAA fogs, 20% tints, 3A racing tips
future mods: painted calipers, springs, sways

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: NICE...

derrick said:
I like the RED. Too bad the TL doesn't come in that colour (in Canada, at least) any more. I was *that* close to picking up a firepepper red TL before getting the blue Type-S. With pictures like this ... makes me wonder if I should have picked up the red.

Question: aren't you worried about the mudguards? I put on the kit and took off the mudguards -- they scratch the paint, big time! Then again ... if it's hidden, then why care?

Number one... picking up the red, lift with your legs. 3,500 pounds is not for the faint of heart.
number two... The mud guards were free. They threw them in. The car is two years old, and every now and then i hit them with a high pressure hose and that seems to get all the crap out of the crevices. I figure, any damage that could be done by the guards themselves has to be less severe than damage done by road derbis.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.