Acura World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend Harry received a free ticket to the Super Bowl from his company. Unfortunately, when Harry arrived at the stadium he discovered his seat was in the last row at the top. He was closer to the Goodyear blimp than the field.

After awhile, Harry noticed there was a vacant seat right on the 50-yard line, ten rows up from the field. So, he takes a chance and makes his way down to the empty seat. He sits down and asks the gentleman next to him, Excuse me, is anyone sitting here?" The gentleman says, "No." Harry considered himself very lucky.

He asks the gentleman, "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this at the Super Bowl and not use it?" The gentleman replies, "It was my wife's, but she passed away. This is the first
Super Bowl we haven't been together since we were married in 1968." "Well, that's really sad," Harry says. "But couldn't you find someone else to take the seat--a relative or a close friend?".

The man replied "Nope, they're all at the funeral."

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
:eek: thats fawked up!

:eek:

:rofl:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Phoenix said:
My friend Harry
Liar. Liar. Pants on fire.

I have received this 4 times via email. Funny joke but not true, and not your friend - maybe a Red Sox World Series story but not the Pats...

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Super Bowl seat...

MikeS 18 said:

Liar. Liar. Pants on fire.

I have received this 4 times via email. Funny joke but not true, and not your friend - maybe a Red Sox World Series story but not the Pats...
Well, of COURSE it's not true! :rolleyes:

Sheesh! ;)

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
Phoenix said:
My friend Harry received a free ticket to the Super Bowl from his company. Unfortunately, when Harry arrived at the stadium he discovered his seat was in the last row at the top. He was closer to the Goodyear blimp than the field.

After awhile, Harry noticed there was a vacant seat right on the 50-yard line, ten rows up from the field. So, he takes a chance and makes his way down to the empty seat. He sits down and asks the gentleman next to him, Excuse me, is anyone sitting here?" The gentleman says, "No." Harry considered himself very lucky.

He asks the gentleman, "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this at the Super Bowl and not use it?" The gentleman replies, "It was my wife's, but she passed away. This is the first
Super Bowl we haven't been together since we were married in 1968." "Well, that's really sad," Harry says. "But couldn't you find someone else to take the seat--a relative or a close friend?".

The man replied "Nope, they're all at the funeral."
hahahahahh that is fucking great.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
:rofl:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts