Acura World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Yuck Foo
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who likes to eat sushi?

I know I do. I try to eat sushi a couple times a week. Tuna Rolls and Albacore sushi are my favorites. yummy :D

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
I like California Rolls :)

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Never had it. Don't wanna try it. But then, I don't even like cooked fish (except for Orange Roughy), so I sure the hell ain't eatin the raw crap.

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
My rule is never eat anything that can be used as fish bait...

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
No seafood for me! Cant stand the smell of it! :D

·
Yuck Foo
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow!! I'm surprised that no one here (besides me) so far likes real sushi. It is better you don't like it anyhow. It is an expensive taste to maintain. :D

·
Registered
897 Posts
Infamuz said:
Cant stand the smell of it! :D
Can't stand the smell of sushi? I guess you're not getting laid much. :D

And man... what's up with all of the California rolls?? That ain't no stinkin sushi!!!! :sqnteek: Real sushi is Hamachi, Saba, Toro, Sake, Ikura, Miruguai. You know... raw fish!!?? :rolleyes: The best place is in Irvine, but I shouldn't say the name of the place because the line for the sushi bar is always at least 2 or 3 hours. :(

·
Yuck Foo
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CL-S-Bo said:

Can't stand the smell of sushi? I guess you're not getting laid much. :D

And man... what's up with all of the California rolls?? That ain't no stinkin sushi!!!! :sqnteek: Real sushi is Hamachi, Saba, Toro, Sake, Ikura, Miruguai. You know... raw fish!!?? :rolleyes: The best place is in Irvine, but I shouldn't say the name of the place because the line for the sushi bar is always at least 2 or 3 hours. :(
I've been there. It is great. I still like Taka-O in San Clemente better. The tataki sauce alone makes the trip worthwhile.

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
I dont eat any seafood. But I hear Tokyo Delves is off the hook over in LA. The chefs sing and dance to rock n roll

1 - 14 of 14 Posts