Acura World banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
v My Daughter Mackenzie v
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
G2 Legend Suspension GB

Trying to get a GB together for Koni Red's and ALSO the complete Koni Sport Kit setup.

From Shox.com:

Only for the shocks (Koni Red) for G2 Legends:
5 buyers will pay $114.00 each piece, or $456.00 for all 4
10 buyers will pay $108.00 each piece, or $432.00 for all 4

For the complete Koni Sport Kit (shocks and springs) for G2 Legends:
5 buyers will pay $528.00 each
6 or more buyers will pay $492.00 each

Once purchased, all material will have to be shipped to one shop location in order to save on shipping from Koni. I have a friend in Dallas who will let me use his shop to receive this, and my work will let me ship your order to you at our discounted shipping prices from Dallas. You will need to paypal me the money (no credit card orders - I don't have a business account) before I order them and once all $$ is received, I will place an order with shox.com. I am not trying to make a profit, just trying to save us all some money on a good upgrade! I want to get these ordered quickly so there is plenty of time to install them before NLARLM!!

Please only post up if you are serious about making this purchase within the next 30 days.

ATTN MODS: I sent an email to the GB addy like it says to a couple of days ago but have not received anything back...that is why I am posting this here. Feel free to move it if needed :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
wow shipping is $35? That seems kinda expensive. Shocks themselves should def be under 50lb. I shipped an addco sway bar w/ insurance via ups for $20 and that was on the expensive side since I didn't go to a UPS center. Anyways, are the shocks in the sport kit the koni reds? Is it a problem if I put my old stock shocks on it so I don't have to worry about camber problems? I'm way overdue for springs / shocks so I'll probably be getting these.

·
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
abcheng said:
wow shipping is $35? That seems kinda expensive. Shocks themselves should def be under 50lb. I shipped an addco sway bar w/ insurance via ups for $20 and that was on the expensive side since I didn't go to a UPS center. Anyways, are the shocks in the sport kit the koni reds? Is it a problem if I put my old stock shocks on it so I don't have to worry about camber problems? I'm way overdue for springs / shocks so I'll probably be getting these.
Yes, the shocks are the Koni Red's.

·
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No it doesn't. I have 5 potential buyers, but they don't all want the same package so shox.com can't cut a deal.

**THIS GROUP BUY IS OFFICIALLY DEAD**

Mods - feel free to lock, or delete this thread.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.