Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rominl said:
well the price will definitely go up in the next 8 days
I know this dude. I bought my car from him. One could call him and get it at or below that Buy It Now price and he'd take it

·
That is all.....
5,936 Posts
rominl said:

well it's euro..... all euro cars depreciate much quicker than the japanese ones, specially during the first 2 yrs
I know, but even at the caliber of a vehicle? I mean it's a S4, not a A4 2.8. So if I buy a M3, it'll depreciate that much as well? Man I guess I'll stick with my japanese car for a little while longer.:(

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
evolaerok said:

I know, but even at the caliber of a vehicle? I mean it's a S4, not a A4 2.8. So if I buy a M3, it'll depreciate that much as well? Man I guess I'll stick with my japanese car for a little while longer.:(
YUP, coz' they are sport car, and they usually depreciate much faster. reason being a lot of people have the mind set that, if it's a sport car, the previous owner must have pushed it hard

·
Registered
66 Posts
Generally the 2000 S4's are a little less b/c they have faulty hoses (F Hose) that cause turbo failure. I bought a used S4, but I shopped for an 01 or newer b/c of this exact reason. Spend some time on audiworld.com and you will learn quite a bit about the S4.

Later.......

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
esCarbonie said:
this price seem low?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1841372890

love that blue suede on black leather:cool:
how is the price low? with 40k miles it's about right. I had a friend buy a brand new one for 37k and this one got 40k miles on the twin turbo. hooo-hooo never would buy such hi-performance car at a time when the warranty is gonna expire. the price is fair I would shell out extra money and just get a new one.

LIL Raja

·
Registered
5,999 Posts
Re: Re: sweet little S4

LIL RAJA said:

how is the price low? with 40k miles it's about right. I had a friend buy a brand new one for 37k and this one got 40k miles on the twin turbo. hooo-hooo never would buy such hi-performance car at a time when the warranty is gonna expire. the price is fair I would shell out extra money and just get a new one.

LIL Raja
Cannot buy/find a new one, that's the problem...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Re: Re: sweet little S4

Just be sure to buy it from a dealer b/c then you can buy it Audi Assured unkil 100K.

LIL RAJA said:

LIL Raja

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
I just love S4, but too much miles on it!!! :( (at least someone bought it...)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.