Acura World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just installed some switchbacks today and cleared/blacked the headlights, before I put everything back together I tested all the lights and blinkers and everything worked just fine. After getting everything put back together I headed home, while driving I noticed out of the corner of my eye that my light was dimming or flickering. Once I got home I checked how everything was looking and the switchbacks were considerably dimmer, to the point were you can see each little light whereas before they were far too bright to tell. I also noticed the passenger side light flicker, not completely off, just flicker really dim then go back to dim.

Anyone have this problem or know a fix? I tapped the resistor into the ground and the red/blue wire on the driver side then the ground and white wire on the passenger side. By the way it's an 07 base w/nav

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Maybe because the resistors are hanging freely? I didn't mount them or use the double sided tape method. I had planned on fitting them to the body tomorrow just didn't have time to do it when installing

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Driver side light magically started working better today? It's back to being bright can't tell if it is as bright since I've never seen them lit fully during the day. As for the passenger side it's still noticeably dimmer, the amber looks to be the same brightness as the driver side. Beginning to think it's a faulty light.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts