Acura World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure this ? has been asked somewhere, but where can I find aftermarket taillights for the 05 rsx type-s (i think there the same for the non-type-s)

·
One with the Universe
2,869 Posts
I believe the only other option besides stock tails is the JDM tails.

·
Registered
41 Posts
personally i think the USDM look better than the JDM, but thats just me. i would stick with the OEM taillights, if you could find any aftermarket they'd surely be ricy and tacky.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Heres the deal I agree the oems look god but the seal is broke and i got about 1/2 inch of water in it and oem isn't cheap and i'm not one for used shit

·
One with the Universe
2,869 Posts
Or, like, you could take it to the dealer and have them replaced under warranty like I did. :dunno: Unless you did something to break the seal.

·
Resident OCD Car Detailer
680 Posts
Heres the deal I agree the oems look god but the seal is broke and i got about 1/2 inch of water in it and oem isn't cheap and i'm not one for used shit
It's not covered under warranty? I had mine start getting condensation in it, took it to the dealer and they replaced it for free.

I don't know about Cloud, but mine probably started taking on water because of how often I wash it. :mhihi:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
my car is out of waranty so i just drilled a little hole got the water out, replaced the gasket threw some silicone on it and haven't had a problem.
(this was all done very clean by the way)
thanks for everyones insight!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts