Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I've been able to secure a groupbuy for the Tein S/S coilovers for the accord v6/cl/tl. These coilovers are 16 way adjustable for dampening and are ride and height adjustable. The price is good for a minimum order of 10 sets. It is $850.00 per set shipped anywhere in the continental U.S.. Payment may be made via money order or personal check. Paypal can also be accepted but would require a 3% surcharge. I don't post a whole lot on this board as of yet, but a couple of the mods know me. I post as blxmjx on a couple of the other honda/acura boards.

*Please contact me for local pickup pricing ( I am located in southern california)

If there are any questions please feel free to pm or email me @ [email protected].

I will keep this thread updated with the participants of this groupbuy.

thanks,
arnold

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
blackmagic said:
Hi guys,

I've been able to secure a groupbuy for the Tein S/S coilovers for the accord v6/cl/tl. These coilovers are 16 way adjustable for dampening and are ride and height adjustable. The price is good for a minimum order of 10 sets. It is $850.00 per set shipped anywhere in the continental U.S.. Payment may be made via money order or personal check. Paypal can also be accepted but would require a 3% surcharge. I don't post a whole lot on this board as of yet, but a couple of the mods know me. I post as blxmjx on a couple of the other honda/acura boards.

*Please contact me for local pickup pricing ( I am located in southern california)

If there are any questions please feel free to pm or email me @ [email protected].

I will keep this thread updated with the participants of this groupbuy.

thanks,
arnold
that's a really good price. Woudl these work on S2000 also or they are different coilovers from the same company. Excellent price....

LIL Raja

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: **Tein S/S groupbuy**

LIL RAJA said:

that's a really good price. Woudl these work on S2000 also or they are different coilovers from the same company. Excellent price....

LIL Raja
Actually the s2000 uses a different model than the accord/cl/tl application. I believe that the s2000 utilizes the CS, RS or RA coilover also available from Tein. If you wanted a set for the s2000 it could also count towards the total required to obtain special group buy pricing. If you would like pricing for the s2k feel free to contact me.

Do you have a s2000? They are fun little cars.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Re: Re: Re: **Tein S/S groupbuy**

blackmagic said:

Actually the s2000 uses a different model than the accord/cl/tl application. I believe that the s2000 utilizes the CS, RS or RA coilover also available from Tein. If you wanted a set for the s2000 it could also count towards the total required to obtain special group buy pricing. If you would like pricing for the s2k feel free to contact me.

Do you have a s2000? They are fun little cars.
then how about the HA for GS400? :)

you can pm me, hehe

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
So how much is for local P/U? What city? Do you charge sales tax in Cal? Thanks.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Interested, but I wonder what Jimster716's price was? Anyone remember?

Austin519

·
1,163 Posts
JIM's price on this was $890 shipped i believe...(not sure about shipping)...

Austin: I thought you bought one already? or you was waitin for the set to arrive (?)...install your teins...and let me know if its same as GC set up...if not...uh...i see you again in August...:D

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
[TL]Ridah:
Nuh uh man not yet. Soon hopefully.

Austin519

·
1,163 Posts
I would so get this one if there was no 3% surcharge...but if you got the cash...go for it mna...this is the cheapest one i saw so far...

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
<-- Wishes he had $850 right now. :(

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Ok here's the latest update so far. We are almost at the 10 minimum needed for the groupbuy. I will set next Monday, August 5 as the end of the groupbuy. We need 3 more people to be commited to the groupbuy. If we can't get the 10 required I'll see what kind of deal I can pull.

Here's the list of paid and or interested people.

1. Peiquinlong- paid
2. twonuts- in
3. jrock- in if he can sell his nex's
4. acuraboy-?
5. austin519-?
6. MrHyde-in
7. phat32-in
8. bobawah-in
9. eddie-in
10.[tl]ridah-in

If anyone would like to be placed on or taken off the list please PM me.

Thanks guys, let's make this work.
Arnold

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
blackmagic:
Kinda sketchy Arnold...Ron (Streeteffectz) really kinda screwed me up on my install...so looking for another shop...don't know about my costs...I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

Austin519

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
[TL]Ridah said:
blackmagic: you happen to carry any EDCD? the electronic damping controller or osmething like dat?
Yes I can also get the EDFC but it will not work the S/S's.

The list had been updated thanks guys.

·
1,163 Posts
oh it wont? why not? oh that sucks...so i have to do damp control manually everytime? jack up the car and etc.? or are there any other system that can do my damping easier...?

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.