Registered
737 Posts
why do you want it anyways, the rear looks better shaved...Shyne:king:

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Dvsrice said:
How did you get it for free???
i believe outlook doesn't need it anymore and so he sent it to 03TLTYPES. 03TLTYPES is having some secret visual mod :) i wouldn't burst the bubble 03TLTYPES, you can tell us :)

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Shyne said:
why do you want it anyways, the rear looks better shaved...Shyne:king:
nah, trust me, 03TLTYPES is NOT trying to put that emblem at the back of the car

and hehe, i never debadge my car coz' i like it more with those words at the back :)

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I could have swore I told you guys what I was doing. It's not much of a secret, I think someone with a CL has done this. I want to put a Type-S Emblem on each side right behind the wheels, in front of the doors and right under the molding that runs the length of the doors.

Thanks again Outlook, next time I'm in Orlando I'll buy you a brewha:beerchug:

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
rominl said:
i wouldn't burst the bubble 03TLTYPES, you can tell us :)
Yeah, tell us what you're doing!!! :grumble:

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Re: Re: debadge it all.

rominl said:

umm...... you can't debadge your bimmer?
You shouldn't put M on the back though!! :D

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
If i debadge it, it's not gonna be a M sign that goes

there. probably DINAN. However, at the moment anything could happen from selling the 330ci to getting a TH as an investment property or just get a M3 all together. Too many choices not enuff money.

:)

LIL Raja

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Re: If i debadge it, it's not gonna be a M sign that goes

LIL RAJA said:
there. probably DINAN. However, at the moment anything could happen from selling the 330ci to getting a TH as an investment property or just get a M3 all together. Too many choices not enuff money.

:)

LIL Raja
i thought money is the first thing you need :)

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
well if i sell the 330ci i would have some

liquid cash in hand. Also will sell the e36 m3 as well - leaving me with one car. That's if I get the TH and rent it out. If i sell the keep the 330ci and sell the M3 - that would give me money for my mods for my 330ci. Kinda confusing. Just relocating some fund. That's all..

LIL Raja

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.