Acura World banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to put some Tv's in the headrests, but in my 03 TLS, there shaped like upside down V's So It wouldn't look right if I put them in there, then i was going to have them put into the seats, but if the driver or passenger wants to lay back, then you can't see them if your sitting behind them, anyone have a solution???:dunno:

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
oSoFastFerU said:
I wanted to put some Tv's in the headrests, but in my 03 TLS, there shaped like upside down V's So It wouldn't look right if I put them in there, then i was going to have them put into the seats, but if the driver or passenger wants to lay back, then you can't see them if your sitting behind them, anyone have a solution???:dunno:
1) get the tl-p headrests from dealer for big bucks
2) find someone with a tlp for an exchange or buy it from them
3) cutom "fille" the tl-s headrest. someone has done this before

i would never put the screen on the seat...... it's too low for the person behind

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The headrests are Ebony, but I found someone local who is interested in an exchange, but If it doesn't work out, I'll let you know, Thanks

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Actually, it doesn't look so bad IMO.
This is Ron's work(streeteffectz)

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
162 Posts
yup the TL-S headrest are wacked for monitors

but Ron's came out really nice with the monitors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.