Acura World banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
good luck w/ it what are u plannin to do next?

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
you guys would piss on yourselves if you saw the excellent shape she is in. Josh got a great deal!

and yeah...GET YOUR 18's before i come over there and smack you upside your left eyebrow. ;)

:bigok:

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Yeah, good luck on your project!!!

S U P E R __ P R E L U D E ! ! !

:bigok:

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
noleaf74 said:
good luck w/ it what are u plannin to do next?
You'll see!! So far, all that I've done is the HID conversion (stolen from my Integra!!). I'll probably use my same Volks on it for a while until I move up to some 18's. Suspension is on the way from Cali as we speak. And right now the car is at my stereo guy's house...pics of what he is doing will HOPEFULLY be up tomorrow or Monday.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Aww man...makes me miss my lude...brings back good ole memories.
Too bad you already did the HID conversion...I got some good ole JDM 1-piece headlights that were barely on for 3 months before my car got totalled....the headlights came out unscathed miraculously. Also got a gab strut bar lyin' around somewhere.

Good luck w/ the project!!

·
GOT RICE?
1,058 Posts
hey volkracing,

how much do you want for your JDM one piece headlights for the 92 and up prelude?

·
Registered
737 Posts
awesome man, you have potential to be a street warrior...what are you going to do...Shyne:king:

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Shyne said:
awesome man, you have potential to be a street warrior...what are you going to do...Shyne:king:
I've got alot of ideas, but still haven't made any definite decisions...I'll just be happy if it ends up looking anywhere near as good as my Teg did!! I'll keep you posted though!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.