Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know what's the worst? Having new parts for your car, and no time to get it installed!

Dammit, I picked up new sways and springs, and I cant get them installed for a month!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,827 Posts
Umm - why not?

You could send them to me. I'll tell you how they work. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ha ha ha...very funny. you'd better watch it! im gonna tell everyone that comptech headers are selling for $200 at AutoZone next! then watch all these people run over there after work today!:naughty:

im kidding...whats your address?

dammit, im kiddin again....ahhhh its only 10am here, 7 more hours of work to go!:laugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,610 Posts
djkojione said:
You know what's the worst? Having new parts for your car, and no time to get it installed!

Dammit, I picked up new sways and springs, and I cant get them installed for a month!
I know how u feel man. It took me 2 weeks to get my whole kit installed because of time constraints, and i thought that was a long time. But once u get those puppies on, woo hoo!!:D
 

·
I am no one
Joined
·
14,751 Posts
djkojione said:
You know what's the worst? Having new parts for your car, and no time to get it installed!

Dammit, I picked up new sways and springs, and I cant get them installed for a month!
well my tie bar has been sitting in my room for a month and i still can't install it coz' i can't get those damn bolts off.... tell me about it :rolleyes:
 

·
That is all.....
Joined
·
5,936 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: The Worst Feeling...

rominl said:


oh yeah it's fine now, but the bolts aren't coming off :)
Take it to the shop I tell yah! Anywayz I know how you guys feel, I have the comptech springs sitting next to my desk for about two months now and I can't find tme to put them on...
 

·
I am no one
Joined
·
14,751 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Worst Feeling...

evolaerok said:


Take it to the shop I tell yah! Anywayz I know how you guys feel, I have the comptech springs sitting next to my desk for about two months now and I can't find tme to put them on...
well i may give craftman a try when i go to sears. but after that it will definitely be the mod shop :)

and man, why are you letting the sprngs lying in your room? ;)
 

·
That is all.....
Joined
·
5,936 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Worst Feeling...

rominl said:


well i may give craftman a try when i go to sears. but after that it will definitely be the mod shop :)

and man, why are you letting the sprngs lying in your room? ;)
He he, been busy with school and finding a tux for my wedding....:D
 

·
I am no one
Joined
·
14,751 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Worst Feeling...

evolaerok said:


He he, been busy with school and finding a tux for my wedding....:D
WHAT? you telling me school and wedding are more important than your car? dude what's wrong with ya ;)
 

·
That is all.....
Joined
·
5,936 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Worst Feeling...

rominl said:


WHAT? you telling me school and wedding are more important than your car? dude what's wrong with ya ;)
Uhmmmm.... so just leave my fiance and become stupid and run off with my car?:dunno: :p :D I know I know I'll install'em sooner or later...
 

·
I am no one
Joined
·
14,751 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Worst Feeling...

evolaerok said:


Uhmmmm.... so just leave my fiance and become stupid and run off with my car?:dunno: :p :D I know I know I'll install'em sooner or later...

hahaha i was just kidding bro :) of course your wife is the most important. just like my gf, she comes in front of everything :) hey congrats man!
 

·
That is all.....
Joined
·
5,936 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Worst Feeling...

rominl said:



hahaha i was just kidding bro :) of course your wife is the most important. just like my gf, she comes in front of everything :) hey congrats man!
I know, I was being sarcastic... Thanks bro!:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,174 Posts
djkojione:
And you're not installing them yourself WHY? :). Dude the sways are a 1 hour install...max. Check out my site...it has a walkthrough for the sways and springs. The springs were easy too...not much thinking...just a lot of twisting a wrench over and over if you don't have air tools (impact wrench). I had a friend who had a tire shop, so I had access to one...had the cheap spring compressor not broken twice and we had to drive to another town to get another one (we were in a little rural area)...it would've taken MAYBE 1.5 hours...max.

rominl:
Speaking of which...may I make a suggestion. Go to your local Goodyear, Autozone, etc...or hell Jiffy Lube...go up to a guy there...say hey my bolts are stuck on my strut tie bar...can you do me a huge favor and undo them with your impact wrench...I'll pay you $10. They go back there, whirr whirr whirr whirr...and boom, you're done...then put your damn bar on and stop whining :D!

Austin519
 

·
That is all.....
Joined
·
5,936 Posts
Not a bad idea Austin, see don't you love us Rominl?!?:D Oh and if your lucky the bar will just go on. In my case my bar was a little big, just jack one side of the car up until it goes on and then put the screws on lightly then lower the car and finish tightning the screws..
 

·
I am no one
Joined
·
14,751 Posts
hahhahaa, hey i always love this family, you guys are all cool (haha every since my halirious wrench breaking story everyone has been jumping into it :D). yeah my bar is like 1/2 inch longer than the bolt positions so i would need to jack up the car. and depending how i am gonna install my cai later on i might just as well ask the mod shop to put it in free :) (dont' whine, i can't install the cai unless i get a private garage. doing it in my apt complex wouldn't be a good ide...)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,174 Posts
rominl:
Guess where I did mine? Yeah...condo parking lot...so shut your pie hole and do that too :D. No need for excuses you big baby. If you're installing the bypass valve do that inside...but all you gotta do is pop the hood...remove like 5 screws, pull two plastic pieces out and a rubber gasket, and then stick the new one in. I will be amazed if you're in the garage for more than 30 mins installing it.

Austin519
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top