Acura World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Driven said:
http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/south/02/26/pearl.videotape/index.html

I can't believe they actually video taped this and I'm pretty sure they knew this would not bring anything good to their cause. Sick fucks. :mad: :mad:

Seems like everyone has their own extremist group now a days.
I agree...although the Us has to be very careful (being the super power that every one else likes to take shots at) I am confident that behind the scenes there are things going on to exterminate these fucks. and rightly so! recall Bush giving the CIA the "License to Kill" not to long ago? I'm sure they are itching to try out their new license to pop some heads.

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What I hated to hear on the news was that right after he was killed, the Pakistani bastards reported, "We have found these guys".

I think those ass pricks already knew where they were but didn't take action on it. Damn Pakis! :mad:

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Stories like that make me wonder what really happens when we die. I mean, we're all going to be buried under that tree someday. Is there a Heaven and a Hell? Will it hurt? Will I see it comming? What will my family do for tech support? What will happen to Sara? Did I live my life the way God (if he/she exists) wanted me to? I dunno... Death sucks. :bigcry: God will eventually reach down and take me, but he's going to have to try pretty damn hard. I've got my 150th birthday planned. :(

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
vince said:
US is seeking extradition of the guy that the Pakis arrested in connection to this. Apparently, a deal is close.

If you believe they are getting extradited to the US, I've got a bridge to sell you. They'll probably frame some poor homeless man hopped up on Opium...

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Scorpius said:

If you believe they are getting extradited to the US, I've got a bridge to sell you.
I read it in the paper, just relaying the info to you guys. In other news, the mayor of New York (Bloomberg is it?) is proposing selling four bridges to raise money for his budget. Hey, you brought it up. :)

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
vince said:

I read it in the paper, just relaying the info to you guys. In other news, the mayor of New York (Bloomberg is it?) is proposing selling four bridges to raise money for his budget. Hey, you brought it up. :)
yup, this is from some email jewish news newsletter thing i get.

~ JEWISH MAYOR SELLING BROOKLYN BRIDGE (FOR REAL)
Unbelievable perhaps, but New York City's new mayor wants to sell you the
historic Brooklyn Bridge. In fact, he wants to sell three other bridges in
America's biggest city -- anything to raise cash in a city reeling from the
economic effects of the September 11 attacks coupled with the first U.S.
recession in 10 years. Michael Bloomberg, elected mayor last year just weeks
after the destruction of the World Trade Centre, inherited a nearly $5
billion hole in his $40 billion spending plan, which an official in his
administration said could be partly filled through the sale of the four
bridges. (Reuters)

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
vince said:

Ha! :dumbass: Whoops! Talk about bad timing. In that case... In addition to those three bridges, I'll let you have one slightly used Transmission from an Acura CL-S. :D

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Scorpius said:

If you believe they are getting extradited to the US, I've got a bridge to sell you. They'll probably frame some poor homeless man hopped up on Opium...
I gotta agree with Scorpius.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts